Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Christer Nordvik <cn...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/27 15:20:37 UTC

Implementing SSO with Tomcat realms

I've installed Roller 2.0 and it works great for me, but I would like
to implement Single Sign On, so that the users only have to sign in
once. I've set this up with my website and JForum, but are there any
user manual on how to set this up with Roller? Is it a configuration
issue, or do I need to modify the source code?

Cheers,
Christer

Re: Implementing SSO with Tomcat realms

Posted by Christer Nordvik <cn...@gmail.com>.
On 11/27/05, Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How did you do it for your website and JForum?  Did you use a custom
> solution or did you configure your server to allow it?
>
> Matt

I implemented it according to the JForum docs:
http://www.jforum.net/confluence/display/sso/SSO

Is there some similar docs for Roller anywhere?

My site is at:
http://www.hvaerstillingen.no (Norwegian)

Posted by Matt Raible <mr...@gmail.com>.