Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/10/22 18:11:05 UTC

Re: Question about authorize.net and PCI compliance [ was on the dev list as Re: Clearing credit card data after capture ]

I hope this thread helps Scott.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Begin forwarded message:

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Ok - great - thanks Scott - I'm sure the other Scott will thank you.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert