Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/03 20:25:49 UTC

Re: Regression in Content Type handling?

Hi Stephan

Yes, I did quite a few changes (it was not really possible to update the
content type from filters), but I haven't heard of the regressions so far.
Where do you set "cvs" type from ? Is the actual value "cvs" ?

Cheers, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

http://sberyozkin.blogspot.com