Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Raghu <ra...@infotechsw.com> on 2008/10/18 09:52:28 UTC

struts application not recognised in linux ,tomcat.

Hi,
Sample struts applications also not working in linux system.

JDk 1.5
Tomcat 5.5
Struts1.2.8

struts-exercise-taglib
servlets-examples

I am getting following error on linux system.

HTTP Status 500 -

from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: File "/tags/struts-logic" not found at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.

java:105).

Regards,

Raghu

Re: struts application not recognised in linux ,tomcat.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Raghu wrote:
> Hi,
> Sample struts applications also not working in linux system.
>
> JDk 1.5
> Tomcat 5.5
> Struts1.2.8
>
> struts-exercise-taglib
> servlets-examples
>
> I am getting following error on linux system.
>
> HTTP Status 500 -

> from fulfilling this request.
>
> exception
>
> org.apache.jasper.JasperException: File "/tags/struts-logic" not found at
> org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.
>
> java:105).

What are the values for your appBase and docBase?

Mark