Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by sachin upadhyay <sa...@yahoo.co.in.INVALID> on 2018/11/06 09:13:17 UTC

Tentative release date for KAFKA-7280 and its possible workaround

Hi,I am using Kafka 1.1.0 java client and my brokers are also on the same version. I am running into the same issue as reported in [KAFKA-7280] ConcurrentModificationException in FetchSessionHandler in heartbeat thread - ASF JIRA.

|  |
[KAFKA-7280] ConcurrentModificationException in FetchSessionHandler in h...

The fix versions for this are not publicly available yet. What are the plausible workarounds for now? Once the heartbeat thread crashes, will it be restarted on next poll() or only on subscribe() method.

Thanks,-Sachin