Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by a7med shre3y <a7...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/19 13:40:26 UTC

Change specific string color

Hi all,

I am new to pdfbox, my goal is to update an existing PDF file finding some
string values in the pdf (placeholders), then replace those placeholders
with real values, and change its color saying to red or black or whatever.
The ReplaceString example does the thing of replacing the string values,
and I found an example to change the text color in the whole page, but
could not find out how to change the color only for those COSString (my
placeholders)!

Can anyone please help me in that issue? Providing the code to do it would
be so much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

a7mad