Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Travis Stevens <Tr...@noaa.gov> on 2003/01/28 18:47:13 UTC

problem getting DB

I amaving problems with Criteria.sortByAscending getting a null pointer
exception because a DB object is null.

On the development machine, the sortByAscending works great.  The
production machine is getting a then null pointer acception.

The same config file is on both machines.  Here is a test I did:

This command returns null on the production but not on the developmental.
Torque.getDB("globe-tg");

This command returns a valid Connection on both machines
Torque.getDefaultConnection("globe-tg");

I am apparently missing something....could someone tell me what it is I
am missing?

-Trav