Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Philipp Michel <ph...@macio.de> on 2008/01/28 09:55:45 UTC

[Trinidad] Chart DrillDown

Hello list,

is here somebody who has bound successful a drilldownListener to a
Trinidad Chart component? When I want to do this I get an Exception like
"Property "chartDrillDownListener" cannot be bound."
I defined the chart like this:

                value="#{statisticBean.chart}" legendPosition="end"
                tooltipsVisible="false"
                animationDuration="0"
                perspective="true"
                gradientsUsed="true"
                chartDrillDownListener="#{statisticBean.drillDown}" />

And my BackingBean method like this:

public void
drillDown(org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.event.ChartDrillDownEvent evt) {
    //dummy
}

Why isn't it possible to bound this?  My ambition is to elimnate the
default popup window, when i click on a pie of the chart.

Thanks Philipp Michel

Re: [Trinidad] Chart DrillDown

Posted by Rafael Ribeiro <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Phillip

 Were you able to solve this issue? If so, how?
 I've googled it a lot but I only find ppl reporting this issue, never found
anyone reporting the solution.

best regards,
Rafael Ribeiro