Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Gavin Cornwell <ga...@alfresco.com> on 2012/10/15 22:12:13 UTC

Contribution of new library to the Chemistry project

Hi,

I would like to propose the addition of another library to the Chemistry project, an Objective-C CMIS client.

I've raised an improvement request in JIRA (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-591) which includes the link to the current state of the project in github.

We would love for this library, currently named "ObjectiveCMIS" to be accepted into the Chemistry project, please let us know what you think.

Regards,

Gavin Cornwell
Mobile Engineering Manager
Alfresco

Re: Contribution of new library to the Chemistry project

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
Thank Gavin.

As Nick already mentioned in his comment, this is a lot of code. It
probably would become a new sub project in Apache Chemistry, if the
community accepts it.

I encourage everybody to have a look before we vote on it.

Cheers,

Florian