Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2010/02/10 07:09:44 UTC

Korean government sponsorship opportunity

Just FYI, I just submitted a Apache Hama proposal for government
sponsorship of Open Source to NIPA, Korea (National IT Industry
Promotion Agency) -- http://bit.ly/9tIbqZ (korean)

edwardyoon@apache.org
http://blog.udanax.org

Re: Korean government sponsorship opportunity

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
For the first phase of the government support, we got our office from
the NIPA (National IT Industry Promotion Agency) and we got a 5
million worth of servers. It is located in Seoul of S. Korea, and near
by the Incheon International Airport.

I hope we can continuously keep up the great work together. :)

Thanks,
Edward.

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@gmail.com>.