Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Sreelatha S <sr...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/06 13:18:14 UTC

Getting Started

Hi  All

The HelloWorldBluePrint Tutorial link seems to be broken
http://aries.apache.org/blueprinthelloworldtutorial.html

Could some one please suggest if this is available at any alternate location
?

I am interested in working/contributing for the Aries project, could anyone
please suggest how I can get started (with any information that is not on
the Getting Started section of the project site).

Thanks a lot.
God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.

Re: Getting Started

Posted by zoe slattery <zo...@gmail.com>.
Hi - it's possibly worth mentioning that the helloworld tutorial code is
actually broken in the 0.3 (we forgot to add in the proxy bundle) -
however it does work in trunk and in the 0.2 release. I'd probably
recommend using trunk - this means checking out and building everything
:-/ but its a good place to start.

Zoe

Re: Getting Started

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.
Simon, Sreelatha, just to let you know the link is now fixed. Thanks
for spotting it.

Re: Getting Started

Posted by Simon Maple <Si...@uk.ibm.com>.

From:
Sreelatha S <sr...@gmail.com>
To:
dev@aries.apache.org
Date:

Re: Getting Started

Posted by Sreelatha S <sr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Simon.

Re: Getting Started

Posted by Simon Maple <Si...@uk.ibm.com>.
It can be found here ->
http://aries.apache.org/documentation/tutorials/blueprinthelloworldtutorial.html

Should be accessible via documentation->Tutorials-> Blueprint Hello World
Tutorial.  Do you have a old link? Or do we need to update the site
somewhere?

Thanks,

Simon Maple
WAS Developer & OSGi Technical Evangelist
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester SO21 2JN

http://devangelist.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/sjmaple

From: