Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Jerry Jacob <je...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/17 05:08:14 UTC

Custom Vocabulary Index Creation - IndexFormatTooNewException

I am re-sending this as I was not subscribed to the mailing list when I
initially sent this message last week.

Hi,

First of all, Congratulations and Thank You to the Stanbol team for coming
up with such a fantastic semantic library.

We are trying to create a custom Vocabulary with our Organization specific
metadata. We are facing an issue while Activating the Bundle through the
admin console. Below is the error. Also attached the complete stack trace.

Caused by: org.apache.lucene.index.IndexFormatTooNewException: Format
version is not supported (resource:
MMapIndexInput(path="C:\Tools\Stanbol\NewIKSBuild\stanbol\indexes\default\lncollaterals-2013.10.11\data\index\_2.nvm")):
1 (needs to be between 0 and 0)

Stanbol is started using
org.apache.stanbol.launchers.full-0.10.0-SNAPSHOT.jar<http://dev.iks-project.eu/downloads/stanbol-launchers/trunk/org.apache.stanbol.launchers.full-0.10.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
from
the trunk and the index is created using
org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.indexing.genericrdf-0.12.0-SNAPSHOT.jar<http://dev.iks-project.eu/downloads/stanbol-launchers/trunk/org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.indexing.genericrdf-0.12.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>

Is this a version issue? I understand that there is a version difference
b/w the launcher and the indexing tool but I could not find a proper
indexing tool that matches the launcher version.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jerry

Re: Custom Vocabulary Index Creation - IndexFormatTooNewException

Posted by Jerry Jacob <je...@gmail.com>.
That worked. Thanks Rupert.

Not sure why it did not work last week when I downloaded the launcher and
indexing tool from the same location. Anyway, my custom index is active
now.

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jerry

Posted by Jerry Jacob <je...@gmail.com>.