Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Dasun Polwatta <da...@zone24x7.com> on 2015/09/24 07:40:30 UTC

Subscription Request

Hello Apache Kafka team,

I would like to subscribe to your general questions mailing list.

Thank You,
Best Regards,
Dasun Polwatta

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail, including any attachment, is confidential and may contain
legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
copying, distributing, disclosing or use of the information contained herein
is strictly prohibited. Please e-mail the sender immediately and delete this
message from your system.

Re: Subscription Request

Posted by Karthikeyan Annamalai <ka...@owler.com>.
Hi Dasun Polwatta,

You* can subscribe to this emails by sending an* email to
users-subscribe@kafka.apache.org < users-subscribe@kafka.apache.org>

--
*Karthikeyan Annamalai*
Associate Member of Technical Staff