Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/09 20:01:18 UTC

[discuss] plan to kick out NiFi 1.20.1

Team,

I'm thinking we should kick out a 1.20.1.

This one is pretty annoying and we've seen a few folks hit it

I'll sweep up all bugs and keep an eye on the pending maven nar nifi
plugin fix that seems poised for release and ideally draft right off
that.

Thanks
Joe

Re: [discuss] plan to kick out NiFi 1.20.1

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Team

Have the update in for the new nifi nar maven plugin. We're very close
at this point.  1.21.0 is the plan and it will be a lot of bug fixes
and some improvements.  Currently focused on ensuring we're super up
to date on libraries with reported vulnerabilities and once settled
will kick off the RC.  Could start tomorrow but basically any day now
as we wrap the last open JIRA or two.

Thanks

Posted by Kevin Doran <kd...@apache.org>.
 Thanks, Joe. Will do.