Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2014/10/22 21:35:30 UTC

[Wiki] How to Merge Pull Requests from Github to Apache Repository

Hi,

I could not find a Wiki page for $subject, therefore I created the
following page with the information found in a previous mail thread:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/How+to+Merge+Pull+Requests+from+Github+to+Apache+Repository

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Wiki] How to Merge Pull Requests from Github to Apache Repository

Posted by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>.
As suggested I reverted back to the old guide and updated it [1].

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/Merging+Pull+Requests

Regards,
Mariangela

*--*
Mariangela Hills
Senior Technical Writer

*WSO2, Inc.*lean.enterprise.middleware.
w: http://wso2.com
<http://wso2.com/events/>

On Fri, Nov 28, 2014 at 11:45 AM, Akila Ravihansa Perera <ravihansa@wso2.com

Posted by Akila Ravihansa Perera <ra...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guys,

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:

> Great! Thanks Mari!
>
> On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 10:13 AM, Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I will do this! I have created a JIRA [1] to track this task.
>>
>> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-907
>>
>> Regards,
>> Mariangela
>>

>> *--*
>> Mariangela Hills
>> Senior Technical Writer
>>
>> *WSO2, Inc.*lean.enterprise.middleware.
>> m: +94 773 500185
>> w: http://wso2.com
>> <http://wso2.com/events/>
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 9:11 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks Sajith, I didn't see it that's why I created a new one.
>>> @Mari: Would you mind merging these together?
>>>
>>> Thanks

>>> --
>>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>>
>>> Technical Lead, WSO2

> Imesh Gunaratne
>
> Technical Lead, WSO2

Best Regards,
Nirmal

Nirmal Fernando.
Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.

Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Re: [Wiki] How to Merge Pull Requests from Github to Apache Repository

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Great! Thanks Mari!

Posted by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.