Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Devang Gaur <de...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/27 19:37:23 UTC

want to learn to contribute

Hey , I am new to open source and to ASF . I know Java . Since , jmeter is
a pure 100% (as stated on the webpage)  , I woud like to learn to
contribute to the project . Please give me a walkthrough .

Re: want to learn to contribute

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I suggest you start with something more simple and that matches users
requests, take a look at current issues (bugs or enhancements)

Then once you get to know the code contribute a bigger feature.

Regards
Philippe

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: want to learn to contribute

Posted by Dzmitry Kashlach <dz...@gmail.com>.
Since 2.12 JMeter has such plugin - DNS Cache Manager
<http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#DNS_Cache_Manager>
.

You should select custom resolver and define Google Public DNS IP as DNS
server.
If "clear cache after each iteration" is checked, than target IP will be
resolved via DNS server
on each new thread. Else it will be stored in JMeter internal cache.

"Ўчора" ужо было, "заўтра" яшчэ не прыйшло. У нас ёсць толькі "сёньня".

tel: +375291142462
skype: dmitry.kashlach

Posted by Devang Gaur <de...@gmail.com>.
I have a proposal .