Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/02 07:04:27 UTC

Ability to hide the links in collection

Hi all,

before creating a new feature ticket I wanted to check whether there
is a way to achieve what I want.
I have a collection of view models and each view model has a link to
the view model itself. But I'd like to hide the first column which is
the link to the view model itself. It seems currently there is no way
to hide that column, or modify it to point to a different entity
rather than view model.

Thanks

--
Bilgin Ibryam
Camel Committer at ASF & Integration Architect at Red Hat

Camel Design Patterns https://leanpub.com/camel-design-patterns
Instant Apache Camel Message Routing http://www.amazon.com/dp/1783283475

Re: Ability to hide the links in collection

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
turns out there's a ticket for redirect on clicking a link (I thought it
might just).... https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-1280

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Currently only with CSS