Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Tolga <to...@ozses.net> on 2012/05/24 09:17:39 UTC

Large website not fully crawled

Hi,

I am crawling a large website, which is our university's. From the logs
and some grep'ing, I see that some pdf files were not crawled. Why could
this happen? I'm crawling with -depth 100 -topN 5.

Regards,

Re: Large website not fully crawled

Posted by Piet van Remortel <pi...@gmail.com>.
that could be it indeed

I googled it for you, first hit searching for "nutch crawl query pages"

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7045716/nutch-1-2-why-wont-nutch-crawl-url-with-query-strings

Posted by Tolga <to...@ozses.net>.

Posted by Piet van Remortel <pi...@gmail.com>.
I googled for you: