Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org> on 2019/04/08 22:43:32 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Towards Avatica 1.14.0

Many thanks to reviewers for merging PRs and Kevin for upgrading Jetty.
There's still CALCITE-2983 [1], but I think I can make rc0 available for
voting soon.

In the meantime, I'd like to get CALCITE-2882 in if I can hear back from
the author: https://github.com/apache/calcite-avatica/pull/86

Vladimir, can you please take a look at Stamatis' review:
https://github.com/apache/calcite-avatica/pull/85

Francis

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-2983

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.