Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Tal Daniel <ta...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/04 18:39:19 UTC

[HEB] Tasks

Hi, here's a list of tasks where, TMHO, we need to put some Hebrew
translation efforts at:

   1. Test translation by downloading Beta / RC / language pack in Hebrew
   (not sure how to get them with Hebrew lang., though);
   2. Translate the Native Language page to Hebrew (
   http://www.openoffice.org/he/; seems REALLY outdated);
   3. Continue to Translate the AOO 4.1 Release Notes (Hebrew) in the wiki (
   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=40507148
   );

Thanks for helping out,
Tal

Re: [HEB] Tasks

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 12:39 PM, Tal Daniel <ta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, here's a list of tasks where, TMHO, we need to put some Hebrew
> translation efforts at:
>
>    1. Test translation by downloading Beta / RC / language pack in Hebrew
>    (not sure how to get them with Hebrew lang., though);
>    2. Translate the Native Language page to Hebrew (
>    http://www.openoffice.org/he/; seems REALLY outdated);

You could update that old page.  Or, follow these instructions and
translate the core pages from the English website:

http://openoffice.apache.org/website-native.html

There are around 30 key pages.

-Rob