Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by James Sirota <js...@apache.org> on 2016/09/29 19:36:56 UTC

new committer: Justin Leet

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Metron (Incubating)
has asked Justin Leet to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PPMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

-------------------�
Thank you,

James Sirota
PPMC- Apache Metron (Incubating)