Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2016/12/02 13:23:40 UTC

Re: [DISCUSSION] Defining an OFBiz Project Strategy

Hi Everyone

Thanks very much for all the feedback on this thread.

It's time to summarise and make a working document out of what we have discussed. (I know some people are already busy on various POCs but we need to really link everything we are doing back in to the overall project strategy and direction).

I'm going to create a new wiki page for this project strategy. It will be a brief high level document, pulling in the main areas mentioned. I don't want it to become too detailed, I think it should just be like an overview where anyone can quickly read it and understand the project direction and focus.

Under each main area \u2013 I am going to limit it to a maximum 2 (maybe 3:-) milestones / goals / workareas. (so please make sure you think about the high level goal of what we want to achieve)

Once the page is done, we can do another consensus check to make sure we have community agreement on it.

Thanks
Sharan