Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Kevin Butler <km...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/12 22:04:48 UTC

zstd dictionary training

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but is it possible to
use the dictionary training feature of zstd when saving Parquet files with
pyarrow?

Thanks,
Kevin

Re: zstd dictionary training

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
hi Kevin -- this is not supported specifically at the moment AFAIK.
Feel free to have a look at the implementation of the zstd interface
and propose extensions to expose this functionality

Thanks,
Wes