Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2010/09/07 09:23:42 UTC

[VOTE] Trinidad plugins: 2.0.2 release

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 2.0.2 release of the Apache
MyFaces Trinidad Maven 2 Plugins. This contains more JSF 2.0
support for the MyFaces Trinidad Maven plugins.

The artifacts are deployed to my private Apache account ([1]).

Please take a look at the "2.0.2" artifacts and vote.

How to test those JARs ?

Use the stage repo inside your pom.xml file:
<pluginRepositories>
<pluginRepository>
<id>apache.stage</id>
<name>Apache Stage Repository</name>
<url>http://people.apache.org/~matzew/staging_repo/</url>
<layout>default</layout>
</pluginRepository>
</pluginRepositories>

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed and tested the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
and why..............

Matthias

[1] http://people.apache.org/~matzew/staging_repo/

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [VOTE] Trinidad plugins: 2.0.2 release

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I am canceling this vote.
MyFaces moved to Nexus and it looks like that this has the impact that
all subprojects have to go via nexus as well...

In order to do that, we need to use the myfaces-9 pom, I filed a
ticket for that:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1916

Before early October I won't be able to re-run this vote.

Sorry,
Matthias

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Blake Sullivan <bl...@oracle.com>.
  +1

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
+1 build fine from src.tar.gz + passes rat + sha1 + md5

LieGrue,
strub