Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2005/07/09 01:20:41 UTC

XDoclet changing name of Spring EJB class AbstractStatelessSessionBean, in XDocl

WHen I run Maven to generate my XDoclet EJB classes, my ejb extends
AbstractStatelessSessionBean and when the Service Interface is created, it
removes the Bean on the end:

public interface ConsumerManager
   extends org.springframework.ejb.support.AbstractStatelessSession

When it needs to be:
public interface ConsumerManager
   extends org.springframework.ejb.support.AbstractStatelessSessionBean

And thus there is not an AbstractStatelessSession, only an
AbstractStatelessSessionBean

Can anyone please help me figure this out today as I need to finish tonight.

Thank You
Mick Knutson

Sr. Java/J2EE Consultant
BASE logic, inc.
(415) 648-1804 (S.F., CA)
http://www.BASELogic.com

HP Consulting Services (Walnut Creek, CA)

Re: XDoclet changing name of Spring EJB class AbstractStatelessSessionBean, in XDocl

Posted by Arik Kfir <ar...@gmail.com>.
This sounds like an XDoclet problem, rather than maven.

In addition - I'm not sure the problem is with XDoclet, but rather with
your code - the "Bean" suffix is supposed to be on the *Bean* class, not
its interface. So, for instance, if you have a person management
service, the interface should be "PersonsManagementService", and the
class that implements should be "PersonsManagementServiceBean".