Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Julie McCabe <ju...@qub.ac.uk> on 2004/03/09 15:03:36 UTC

out of memory error

Hello,

I am using xindice 1.0 on linux Red hat 9, tomcat 4.1.27.  I have 20 documents
each of size 83k in a collection.  When I use the command line

xindice xpath -c /db/config -q "/"

it prints all the documents out.

However when I perform the same xpath query using java I can perform it once
and then after I get a java.lang.OutOfMemory error.  Any ideas why this is?
I am using the method getContentAsDOM in XMLResource to retrieve the
documents.

Thanks
Julie

Re: out of memory error

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Julie McCabe wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Resolution: I upgraded to the latest version of xindice from CVS.

LOL! That's a good one :-)

Vadim

Re: out of memory error

Posted by Julie McCabe <ju...@qub.ac.uk>.