Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Chinmoy Chakraborty <cc...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/21 16:14:15 UTC

Different address location in WSDL generated by Axis2

 Hi All,

Following is my service portion of the WSDL of service ABS generated by
Axis2 1.4.
<wsdl:service name="ABS">
<wsdl:port name="ABSHttpSoap11Endpoint" binding="ns:ABSSoap11Binding">
<soap:address location="
http://192.168.1.54:8080/services/ABS.ABSHttpSoap11Endpoint"/>
</wsdl:port>
<wsdl:port name="ABSHttpSoap12Endpoint" binding="ns:ABSSoap12Binding">
<soap12:address location="
http://192.168.1.54:8080/services/ABS.ABSHttpSoap12Endpoint"/>
</wsdl:port>
</wsdl:service> ............

Can anyone tell me why the location is like "
http://192.168.1.54:8080/services/ABS.ABSHttpSoap12Endpoint". It should be
http://192.168.1.54:8080/services/ABS only.

Is there anything through which I can configure this behavior?

Chinmoy

RE: Different address location in WSDL generated by Axis2

Posted by "Pugalia, Jai P (JP)" <jp...@avaya.com>.
Hi Keith,

When the webservice client sends a request to the location
(serviceName.endpointName or
http://192.168.1.54:8080/services/serviceName.endPointNameHttpSoap11Endp
oint
<http://192.168.1.54:8080/services/serviceName.endPointNameHttpSoap11End
point> ) mentioned in the WSDL, the request fails. It works if the
request is sent to "http://192.168.1.54:8080/services/serviceName
<http://192.168.1.54:8080/services/serviceName.endPointNameHttpSoap11End
point> ".

Do we expect the client o strip out the endpointName before sending the
request?

Thanks,
JP

Posted by "Pugalia, Jai P (JP)" <jp...@avaya.com>.
Hmm...ignore my question :-)

The security constraint tag had a typo :-(

Thanks,
JP

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi,