Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Morozova, Nadezhda" <na...@intel.com> on 2006/07/21 16:46:33 UTC

[doc][drlvm] New document about GC posted on JIRA

Folks,

I've posted another doc that might be of use to you [1] :-) this is
about plugging in a custom GC implementation.

I was wondering if anyone is actually reading the docs we have for
classlibs, drlvm code or supplied as a JIRA issue [2].

If yes, are the docs we now have helpful in any way? What kind of info
you're missing? Did you try reading a doc and had some difficulties? I
was planning to work some more on the existing docs - simplifying
things, chunking big docs into smaller easily-readable modules - that
kind of stuff. So, I am open to suggestions and willing to help. If
anyone decides to write some more docs to help me - that'd be super :-)

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ManageAttachments.jspa?id=12346429

Nadya Morozova,

Technical writer for

Middleware Products Division,

Information Development team, DPD

i-net 8-291-3310

Re: [doc][drlvm] New document about GC posted on JIRA

Posted by Xiao-Feng Li <xi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. Those docs are helpful.

Thank,
xiaofeng