Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ricardo Chavez <ri...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/25 23:34:34 UTC

associate many machines to a production run task

Hello everybody. I have this doubt about production run tasks and machines.
Is there a way to associate more than one machine (fixed asset) to a single
production run task? That would cover the case when you have many machines
working on the same production task, which I think is quite common in any
manufacturing business (e.g. many sewing machines working to complete a
production run of 1000 T-shirts).
If this cannot be done yet, are there any plans to implement it? I can post
a JIRA feature request for this (unless, of course, you think it's not a
necessary feature and it needs not to be implemented)
Thanks in advance for your answer.
Regards,

-- Ricardo Chavez