Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Konstantin Breu <Ko...@gmx.net> on 2008/01/25 23:29:46 UTC

Velocity file type icon

Hello,
I am developing a document management application which is showing file type
icons for different file types (like Windows Explorer does).
As the application is developed with Velocity and showing/managing also
velocity templates files, I am in search of a NICE icon representing a
velocity template. Has someone created such an icon, which I could use? Or
is there a proposal for that from the velocity project (I did not see it at
the website)?
Cheers,
Konstantin