Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Pablo Torre <pa...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/27 11:57:24 UTC

Sqoop Security

Hi guys,

I was reading a book about Hadoop Security , and I realized that Sqoop can
be configured to connect to a database that supports SSL with SSL enabled.

Something similar to this:

$ URI="jdbc:mysql://mysql01.example.com/sqoop"
$ URI="${URI}?verifyServerCertificate=true"
$ URI="${URI}&useSSL=true"
$ URI="${URI}&requireSSL=true"

Anyone tried it? I would appreciate any help with this.

Best,

--
Pablo Torre.
Freelance software engineer and Ruby on Rails developer.

Re: Sqoop Security

Posted by Pablo Torre <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jarek. If I try finally this option, I will let you know the
results.

Best,
Pablo

Re: Sqoop Security