Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/29 16:13:07 UTC

felix maven plugin and version

Hi to all,

I'm trying to use the maven-bundle-plugin 2.0.1 to build RCP
applications under Eclipse with m2eclipse.

As such, it's an IDE (PDE) driven application and it should follow the
various meta informations set by Eclipse IDE.

For instance, I'd like to use the MANIFEST.MF but override the
Bundle-Version with the one from pom.xml like this :

    <plugins>

      <plugin>

        <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
        <extensions>true</extensions>
        <configuration>
          <instructions>
              <Bundle-Version>${pom.version}</Bundle-Version>
              <_include>META-INF/MANIFEST.MF</_include>
          </instructions>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

    </plugins>

It seems, the Bundle-Version directive is not followed by
maven-bundle-plugin when <_include>META-INF/MANIFEST.MF</_include> is
in use.
Anything to do to overcome this ?

Regards

Re: felix maven plugin and version

Posted by Henri Gomez <he...@gmail.com>.
The ~ trick does it !

I checked maven-bundle pages but not the one for Bnd  :)

This one is now on my usefull links.

Many Thanks Stuart

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.