Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by philip zuniga <ph...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/04 13:32:04 UTC

Use of style = "fill:uri()"

I am using the batik canvas and I am trying to load an SVG file having the attribute : style = "fill:uri()" , but i am recieving the following exception...org.apache.batik.bridge.BridgeException.

  What does this exception means? How am i suppose to solve this

---------------------------------

Re: Use of style = "fill:uri()"

Posted by Cameron McCormack <ca...@mcc.id.au>.
Hi Philip.

philip zuniga:
> I am using the batik canvas and I am trying to load an SVG file
> having the attribute : style = "fill:uri()" , but i am recieving the
> following exception...org.apache.batik.bridge.BridgeException.

It should be "url", not "uri".

--
 Cameron McCormack			ICQ: 26955922
 cam (at) mcc.id.au			MSN: cam (at) mcc.id.au