Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2014/01/15 16:34:14 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Felix Coordinator 1.0.0

This is the first release of our implemention of the Coordinator Service
(OSGi Compendium 130). It passed the CT (both, with and without security
enabled)
While the implementation might not be perfect, I think it makes sense to
get it out to gather more feedback.

The artifacts are located in

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1001/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage: sh check_staged_release.sh 1001 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve the  release:
[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours (at least).

Thanks
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Coordinator 1.0.0

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (many thanks for your work on this !)

regards;
/Pierre

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1,