Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by Rjae Easton <rj...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/15 02:53:16 UTC

FeedAppender

Anton Fajardo offered to write an RSS Appender almost a year ago.
Other than that I cannot find mention of such development.

Before I get started coding it - yes I believe it would be useful - I
thought I would verify this does not duplicate another effort.

--
Rjae Easton
blog: http://applanet.com/percs/

Re: FeedAppender

Posted by Rjae Easton <rj...@gmail.com>.
thanks ron. i will likely take this on with the intention that
FeedAppender will support both RSS and Atom to begin with.

i am quite comfortable with svn, cvs, etc. - but i am truly not clear
on how to commit to the log4net source repository. do you have any
suggestions?

cheers,
rjae

Re: FeedAppender