Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Lance D Bader <ld...@nc.rr.com> on 2004/06/04 19:55:34 UTC

Printer Unfriendly Tomcat 5 Documentation

I have found that some of Tomcat 5 documentation is not printer friendly.
Printing from the Windows Internet Explorer V6, even after using the link to
the print-friendly version, an aggravating amount of data is truncated at
the right margin on my HP Laserjet using PostScript.  My web search for a
circumvention has proved fruitless.

What causes this problem and what can I do to fix the documentation
repository?  I would be happy to contribute fixes to the master repository
if that has some value, just point me in the right direction.

Here are three document references that demonstrate this problem.

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/printer/jndi-resources-howto.html

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/printer/jndi-datasource-examples-howto.html

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/printer/realm-howto.html

-Lance Bader