Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org> on 2018/12/12 20:50:03 UTC

TAMAYA-368: feel free to review and approve my first merge request via Github

Hi,

pls feel free to merge/review my first PR via Github ;-)

https://github.com/apache/incubator-tamaya/pull/29

You need to follow basic setup via gitbox.apache.org before everything
works so smoothly .....
as I'm not quite sure about the correct syntax of the link I'll continue
with the other repo's pom.xml after review comments.

Happy reviewing,

Phil

Re: TAMAYA-368: feel free to review and approve my first merge request via Github

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
Hi Phil,

was a good test. as you see I have been successful, great!

J Anatole

--
*Anatole Tresch*
PPMC Member Apache Tamaya

*Speaking at:*

  [image: JSD_Speaker_2017][image: J-Con 2017 logo][image: JVM Con]