Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID> on 2023/03/30 16:20:10 UTC

Release Apache Sling GraphQL Core 0.0.18

Hi

I created a new release of GraphQL Core v 0.0.18 and put it up to a vote but so far nobody responded.

This is an important release for AEM to fix a security issue in graphql-java:https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/detail/CVE-2022-37734

Thanks - Andy

Re: Release Apache Sling GraphQL Core 0.0.18

Posted by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID>.
Hi

After some back and forth I figured out:

- Maven was using a different GPG Key
- My Apache GPG Key had a sub key which might have caused issues

I verified that when I signed a maven file that the .asc file has the right fingerprint (gpg <file path>).

So I redid the release and verified on my laptop that the signature was good. Hope that works now.

- Andy

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi Andy,

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Fri, 2023-03-31 at 09:06 +0000, Stefan Seifert wrote:
> hello andreas.
>
> i tried multiple times yesterday and today to validate the new
> release, but the GPG validation is still failing for me, although
> i've downloaded the updated KEYS [1] file in the same way it worked
> for all the other keys.
>
> would be good if others can try it as well.

Same issue here.

$ gpg --verify /tmp/sling-
staging/2733/org/apache/sling/org.apache.sling.graphql.core/0.0.18/org.
apache.sling.graphql.core-0.0.18-sources.jar.asc
gpg: assuming signed data in '/tmp/sling-
staging/2733/org/apache/sling/org.apache.sling.graphql.core/0.0.18/org.
apache.sling.graphql.core-0.0.18-sources.jar'
gpg: Signature made Tue 28 Mar 2023 09:00:10 PM CEST
gpg:                using EDDSA key
945906263A8BB1688AE5EB471E4FD64F2A8C0106

However, the signature present in the public KEYS file seems to be
different (I'm not a GPG expert).

gpg: key F2EB5CFC00FCB034: public key "Andreas Schaefer (CODE SIGNING
KEY) <an...@apache.org>" imported

Thanks,
Robert

Posted by Stefan Seifert <St...@diva-e.com.INVALID>.