Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Mark Hennessy <mh...@cloud9.net> on 2005/10/05 15:54:41 UTC

SpamAssassin Rules/Scores groups

I want to set up a general list of scores for many rules that can then be set
as scores themselves.

So for example, I want to have a rule called PORN_GROUP
and then put a bunch of scores in for other rules:
score INTERRUPTUS 4
score LIVE_PORN 1.5
score MALE_ENHANCE 4
.
.
.

And then somehow set a rule that enables that group of score changes for a
particular user.
some_rule_type? PORN_GROUP 1

I use spamc/spamd with MySQL for holding the rules.

The reason I want to do this is to minimize the number of rules in my
database.
I want to make hundreds of score overrides for hundreds of users.

If this isn't directly the way someone would do this, does anyone have any
advice on what to try?

--
 Mark Hennessy