Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Guy Bashan <gu...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/20 13:36:31 UTC

Hi,

This is probably a stupid question:

How can I pass parameters with <t:htmlTag>?

I tried using <f:param> and <f:attribute> but it seems like it doesn't work
.

Thanks,

Guy.

Re:

Posted by Tobias Kühne <to...@digide.net>.
> I want to add attributes to the tag. For example:

In this case you should use the "styleClass" Attribute - or
<t:dataTable>. Depending on your project.

  Tobias.

--
Tobias Kühne
IT Software GmbH & Data Security Elbe KG       Tel.: +49 (391) 509609-55

Re:

Posted by "simon.kitching@chello.at" <si...@chello.at>.
aargh...mixed posting style:
  http://www.nabble.com/How-to-reply-to-emails-t3182877.html

The page that Tobias linked to says clearly:
<quote>
There is currently no facility for adding attributes to the generated
html tag other than those explicitly supported by the attributes on this
JSF component
</quote>

Feel free to provide a patch..

Regards,