Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/04 12:28:52 UTC

[Axis2] Doxygen comments

Hi All,
    I have been working on structuring the header comments to get a
proper structure for doxygen comments, while at ApacheCon.
    We can use the axis2_svc_client.h as our main reference when
updating the doc comments, this is by far the most complete header with
all doc comments in place.

    As part of the structuring, I have defined the various groups and
also classified the headers into the respective groups.

    However, I would like a bit of help from the original authors of the
headers to complete the docs on functions and macros.

Thanks,
Samisa...