Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Mike Spreitzer <ms...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/05/01 16:50:20 UTC

ConfigManager#list

I've looked at the section of the 2.1 "User's Guide" on "Configuring the
Apache SOAP Server", and I think I understand most of what I need to know.
The documentation on the "list" method of a ConfigManager is rather thin;
what should be in the String returned by list() ?

Thanks,
Mike

RE: ConfigManager#list

Posted by "Matthew J. Duftler" <du...@watson.ibm.com>.
Hi Mike,

I believe ConfigManager.list() should return an array of Strings, where each
String represents a URI associated with a deployed service.

Thanks,
-Matt

RE: ConfigManager#list

Posted by "Matthew J. Duftler" <du...@watson.ibm.com>.