Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org> on 2016/04/15 05:34:55 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Aurora 0.13.0 RC0

With 7 +1's (all binding) and no other votes the 0.13.0 rc0 vote passes,
thanks to all contributors to this release and to everyone that took the
time to validate and vote. Will publish the source artifact and update the
website shortly

-Jake

Binding votes:
Jake Farrell