Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2012/12/02 22:25:17 UTC

Bundling dictionaries (Re: Icelandic)

On 02/12/2012 RGB ES wrote:
> 2012/12/2 janI<ja...@apache.org>
>> So I need to check (somehow) that when we release danish (as binary
>> distribution) the dictionary etc is included, I assume I can see that by
>> looking hard at the build script ?
> Which dictionaries are bundled on each build are tracked here:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Bundled+Writing+Aids

The most reliable source is... the source.
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/trunk/main/extensions.lst?revision=1413471&view=markup

Jan, feel free to change and commit that file in SVN, and if you need
review just ask on ooo-dev or here.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Bundling dictionaries (Re: Icelandic)

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.
THANKS andrea, that was the right link, I looked in build.pl and got lost.

One question, this is solely dictionary (for all languages) and danish is
included. Is there other files for thesaurus and hyphen ?

I will try to update the cwiki which seems to be outdated.

Jan.