Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2022/02/15 08:54:01 UTC

[DISCUSS] Participate in the Outreachy programm?

Hi all,

the plc4x community, even being a super-awesome one, we still are a pretty homogeneous bunch.

The Outreachy program has stipends to offer for people from groups under-represented in a community.
Chosen people get paid for working on these projects and herby get a chance to enrich the communities they work for.

Do we want to participate? If yes: Which would be tasks or task bundles, that we could be handing out? Who would be willing to act as a mentor?

Chris

Re: [DISCUSS] Participate in the Outreachy programm?

Posted by Lukas Ott <ot...@gmail.com>.
Yes raising the hand in a sense of support for organisational things yes.

Posted by Lukas Ott <ot...@gmail.com>.
Hi,