Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Adil <ad...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/14 15:54:03 UTC

Cassandra default consistency level on multi datacenter

Hi,
We are using two datacenter and we want to set the default consistency
level to LOCAL_ONE instead of ONE but we don't know how to configure it.
We set LOCAL_QUORUM via cql driver for the desired queries but we won't do
the same for the default one.

Thanks in advance

Adil

Re: Cassandra default consistency level on multi datacenter

Posted by Adil <ad...@gmail.com>.
yes, already found...via the QueryOptions

Posted by Tyler Hobbs <ty...@datastax.com>.

--
Tyler Hobbs
DataStax <http://datastax.com/>