Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com> on 2004/09/19 11:05:30 UTC

Re: all results in a field

Redirecting to lucene-user list (more appropriate).

1. You could use IndexReader's termDocs() method and iterate through
results, filtered by the desired field.

2. You can't.  You could add a special and constant field and value to
_every_ Document in your index, and then you could get all your
Documents with 'special field name:special value' type of query.

Otis