Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net> on 2010/10/02 18:55:49 UTC

Rutime generified

Now the runtime is generics-enabled. Because I used the eclipse warnings to
find issues, I also cleaned up checkstyle errors on the way.

I am sure I have missed lots for for-loops which could have been
simplified, and also some casts which are not necessary anymore, but imho
this can be cleaned up bit by bit.

The package which I did not touch is the managers packagen. There, objects
of different type are added to one list, and I felt not enough in the code
to tackle this. If anyone wants to have a go, plese do,  otherwise I'll
have a go at it later.

The test project still runs so I am quite sure I did not break everything
but there might be some pieces which are not tested by the test project. In
any case, if you notice somethin which does not work please open a jira
issue.

      Thomas

Dr. Thomas Fischer
Software-Entwicklung
Tel. +49 (0) 7531 36598-22
Fax +49 (0) 7531 36598-11
E-Mail  fischer@seitenbau.com

SEITENBAU GmbH
Seilerstraße 7
D-78467 Konstanz
http://www.seitenbau.com

Amtsgericht Freiburg HRB 381528
USt-IdNr.: DE 1905 525 50

Geschäftsführer:
Florian Leinberger | Sebastian Roller | Rainer Henze | Jan Bauer | Stefan
Eichenhofer

Re: Rutime generified

Posted by Thomas Fischer <fi...@seitenbau.net>.
I should have said that of course only the torque 4 runtime was changed.
The torque3 runtime is left as is.

     Thomas