Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/01/17 12:37:02 UTC

MyFaces PMC += (Bernd, Gerald, Volker)

Please welcome our new MyFaces PMC members Bernd Bohmann, Gerald
Muellan and Volker Weber!

Bernd, Gerald and Volker have been well known MyFaces contributors and
committers for some time and helped out on many places within the
MyFaces world (Ajax, Tobago, ...)
Therefore last week there was a vote to invite them to the MyFaces
Project Management Committee (PMC) and both have accepted.

Bernd, Gerald, Volker,
please subscribe to the private@myfaces.apache.org list and update
your status on the site.

Manfred

Re: MyFaces PMC += (Bernd, Gerald, Volker)

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
> > Therefore last week there was a vote to invite them to the MyFaces
> > Project Management Committee (PMC) and both have accepted.
> both? I am curious ... Which of them is a single person with dual
> identity in reality? ;-)

Damn, you detected my weak point: counting sets with more than 2 elements  :-)

Mario, thanks for reading it thoroughly.

Erratum:
[..]
Therefore last week there was a vote to invite them to the MyFaces
Project Management Committee (PMC) and all three have accepted.
[..]

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi!
> Please welcome our new MyFaces PMC members Bernd Bohmann, Gerald
> Muellan and Volker Weber!
Welcome!

> Therefore last week there was a vote to invite them to the MyFaces
> Project Management Committee (PMC) and both have accepted.
both? I am curious ... Which of them is a single person with dual
identity in reality? ;-)

Ciao,
Mario

Re: MyFaces PMC += (Bernd, Gerald, Volker)

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.
Congrats to all,

regards,

Cagatay

Posted by Volker Weber <we...@googlemail.com>.
Hi *,

2007/1/17, Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>:
> Many thanks for the upgrade to PMC status.
>
> I am very glad to be aboard.

me too! :-)

> On 1/17/07, Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> > Please welcome our new MyFaces PMC members Bernd Bohmann, Gerald
> > Muellan and Volker Weber!
> > Bernd, Gerald, Volker,
> > please subscribe to the private@myfaces.apache.org list and update
> > your status on the site.

just done.

Regards,
    Volker

Re: MyFaces PMC += (Bernd, Gerald, Volker)

Posted by Gerald Müllan <bi...@gmail.com>.