Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by "Tang, Mingjun" <mi...@ebay.com.INVALID> on 2020/06/22 03:19:38 UTC

Help to parse spark dialect

Hi dear calcite community,

This is a developer from eBay, I’m trying to parse and optimize spark sql with calcite, but there’re many grammars not supported by default calcite parser.jj, such as ‘create or replace temporary view’ or ‘insert overwrite’, is there a template file I can use to parse spark sql?

Best Regards,
Wesley

Re: Help to parse spark dialect

Posted by Danny Chan <yu...@gmail.com>.
The Apache Flink sql parser template is a good choice to reference [1].

[1] https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-table/flink-sql-parser/src/main/codegen/includes/parserImpls.ftl

Best,
Danny Chan
在 2020年6月27日 +0800 AM4:26,Tang, Mingjun <mi...@ebay.com.invalid>,写道:

Posted by Rui Wang <am...@apache.org>.
There was a relevant thread about PostgresQL dialect, you might check it as
a reference:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r906f15c3f7a276ae5e2c68f79a11dc111c5862579848ab8f379b9925%40%3Cdev.calcite.apache.org%3E

-Rui